Manitoba invited and issued Letter of Advice to 540 candidates including 77 candidates who disclosed having valid Express Entry profile in its recent draw held on July 13, 2023. Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited in this draw was 604 points.
Category wise details of the draw as follows:
Skilled Worker in Manitoba
Profiles declaring current employment in Manitoba in occupations identified with high labour needs based on data published by Statistics Canada were considered.
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 205
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 604
The occupations under the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2021 broad categories and major groups were considered in this draw:
- 3 – Health occupations
- 10 – Specialized middle management occupations in administrative services, financial and business services and communication (except broadcasting)
- 14 – Administrative and financial support and supply chain logistics occupations
- 75 – Helpers and labourers and other transport drivers, operators and labourers
All profiles that were not selected in the occupation-specific selection were considered.
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 237
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 661
International Education Stream
Profiles that declared meeting International Education Stream eligibility requirements.
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 57
Skilled Worker Overseas
Profiles that declared being directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 41
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 774
Of the 540 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 77 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
The Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO) pathway nominates applicants who demonstrate an established connection to Manitoba through:
- the support of family members or friends;
- previous education or work experience in the province; or
- an Invitation to Apply received directly from the MPNP as part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
#canadaimmigration #canada #immigration #expressentry #canadavisa #canadapr #visa #ielts #immigrationconsultant #permanentresidency #pnp #immigrationtocanada #migratetocanada #canadaexpressentry #immigrationconsultants #settleincanada #expressentrycanada #movetocanada #canadalife #canadians #traveling #immigrants