Alberta invited 300 candidates with CRS as low as 301, from Express Entry pool, on March 26, 2021
The AINP regularly reviews available candidates in the federal Express Entry pool. Based on available profile information in the portal, the AINP draws to select candidates from the pool, inviting them to submit a completed application to the AINP.
The Alberta Express Entry Stream allows Alberta to nominate a limited number of qualified candidates from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system.
Candidates who have demonstrated strong ties to Alberta or who can help support the government’s economic development and diversification priorities may be asked to submit an application.
International graduates from Canadian post-secondary institutions may also be asked to apply under this stream.
- Candidates cannot apply directly to the Alberta Express Entry Stream.
- You cannot use a nomination under a different AINP stream to apply under the Alberta Express Entry Stream or the federal Express Entry system.
- If the AINP discovers fraud or misrepresentation in an application, a candidate may be banned for up to 5 years from reapplying to the AINP.
- Alberta Express Entry Stream nominess cannot extend their nomination.
This stream has 2 steps:
- Candidates with an Express Entry profile with the Government of Canada receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from AINP in their Express Entry profile. Only candidates who receive an NOI letter may contact the AINP to advise they are interested in applying to this stream.
- The AINP invites these candidates to apply. Candidates determine if they meet assessment criteria and submit an application. Complete applications go into a pool of eligible applications for consideration for processing.
Application volumes by occupation
The AINP has a high volume of applications and Alberta Express Entry submissions in the following occupations. These submissions may take longer to process.
6311 – Food service supervisors
6211 – Retail sales supervisors
6322 – Cooks
7511 – Transport truck drivers
1241 – Administrative assistants
4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants
0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers
0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
1221 – Administrative officers
#ava #consultant #canadaimmigration #canada #immigration #expressentry #canadavisa #canadapr #visa #workpermit #ielts #toronto #immigrationconsultant #permanentresidency #immigrationlawyer #pnp #immigrationtocanada #migratetocanada #canadaexpressentry #immigrationconsultants #jobsincanada #settleincanada #expressentrycanada #movetocanada #canadalife #canadians #traveling #immigrants #avavisa