Ontario issued 733 Notification of Interest on February 22, 2022 to Candidates with CRS range 455 – 600 in its Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.
On February 22, 2022, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.
The OINP targeted candidates with a comprehensive ranking system score between 455 and 600 and work experience in the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes:
- NOC 0114 – Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
- NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
- NOC 0211 – Engineering managers
- NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
- NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers
- NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
- NOC 0711 – Construction managers
- NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation
- NOC 0911 – Manufacturing managers
- NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
- NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 2161 – Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
- NOC 3231 – Opticians
- NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
You may apply to the Human Capital Priorities stream if you:
- received a notification of interest on February 22, 2022
- can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible NOC codes listed below
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.
If you received a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.
#ava #consultant #canadaimmigration #canada #immigration #expressentry #canadavisa #canadapr #visa #ielts #toronto #immigrationconsultant #permanentresidency #immigrationlawyer #pnp #immigrationtocanada #migratetocanada #canadaexpressentry #immigrationconsultants #settleincanada #expressentrycanada #movetocanada #canadalife #canadians #traveling #immigrants #avavisa