Manitoba invited and issued Letter of Advice to 583 candidates including 140 candidates who disclosed having valid Express Entry profile in its recent draw held on February 23, 2023. Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited in this draw was 693 points.
Category wise details of the draw as follows:
Skilled Worker in Manitoba
Profiles declaring current employment in Manitoba in occupations with the highest-anticipated labour shortages, as identified in the most recent Manitoba Labour Market Outlook, were considered.
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 207
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 615
The occupations under the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2021 minor groups were considered in this draw:
- Transport and transit drivers (7330)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (6002)
- Nursing and allied health professionals (3130)
- Assisting occupations in education (4310)
- Secondary, elementary and kindergarten school teachers (4122)
- Hairstylists and estheticians (6321)
- Automotive service technicians (7241)
- Paraprofessional occupations in legal, social, community and education services (4220)
- Retail salespersons and non-technical wholesale trade sales and account representatives (6410)
- Office support and court services occupations (1410)
All profiles that were not selected in the occupation-specific selection were considered.
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 298
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 693
International Education Stream
Profiles that declared meeting International Education Stream eligibility requirements.
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 51
Skilled Worker Overseas
Profiles that declared being directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 27
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 721
The Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO) pathway nominates applicants who demonstrate an established connection to Manitoba through:
- the support of family members or friends;
- previous education or work experience in the province; or
- an Invitation to Apply received directly from the MPNP as part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
Of the 583 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 140 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
#canadaimmigration #canada #immigration #expressentry #canadavisa #canadapr #visa #ielts #immigrationconsultant #permanentresidency #pnp #immigrationtocanada #migratetocanada #canadaexpressentry #immigrationconsultants #settleincanada #expressentrycanada #movetocanada #canadalife #canadians #traveling #immigrants