Manitoba issued Letter of Advice to Apply to 191 Candidates including 43 candidates having valid Express Entry profile on March 24, 2022.
Category wise details of the draw as follows:
SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 102
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 769
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION STREAM
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 25
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 64 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 712
Of the 191 bands Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 43 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
Special Immigration Measure* – Ukraine – March 18, 2022
Numbers of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 16
*As part of Manitoba government’s response to the situation in Ukraine and in line with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada special immigration measures for those affected, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program will conduct regular EOI draws for individuals who meet all MPNP eligibility criteria and are affected by ongoing events in Ukraine.
Note: Expressions of Interest have only been considered if you:
- are a citizen of Ukraine
- have a minimum of CLB 4 in each language band
- have established connection to MB (close relative, family-like, community, previous employment or studies in Manitoba)
- have a valid language test
- score at least 60 points according to MPNP assessment criteria
#canadaimmigration #canada #immigration #expressentry #canadavisa #canadapr #visa #ielts #immigrationconsultant #permanentresidency #pnp #immigrationtocanada #migratetocanada #canadaexpressentry #immigrationconsultants #settleincanada #expressentrycanada #movetocanada #canadalife #canadians #traveling #immigrants